“System integration encompasses both physical and virtual system components of an organization. Physical components include computer hardware, inventories, and more. The most common virtual components are data stored in databases, software, and applications. The global system integration market is expected to grow at a compound annual rate of 10.13% over the forecast period to reach a market size of USD $708.747 billion in 2026 from USD $360.705 billion in 2019.
Cyber security is the application of technologies, processes, and controls to protect systems, networks, programs, devices, and data from cyber-attacks. It aims to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks and protect against the unauthorized exploitation of systems, networks, and technologies. The global cyber security market is growing and is anticipated to reach USD $366.10 billion by 2028.
GSA LLC designs and deploys industry-specific technology solutions for asset-intensive industries such as telecoms, utilities, oil and gas, hospitality, and real estate, among other market sectors. They help clients streamline their operations and businesses through their solutions, managed services, and consultancy practice portfolio. They have a team of 1000 professionals in the region with offices in Cairo, Riyadh, Dubai, Doha, Nairobi, Dar-es-Salaam, Abuja, Kampala, and New Jersey.
GSA LLC wants to enter the cyber security market in Saudi Arabia. Before entering the market, GSA LLC needs to identify its competition and where they stand relative to their competitors to differentiate its product/service in the market. Additionally, they must examine the political, legal, cultural, economic, and technological environment to position the company in a successful market”.
GSA LLC has hired your team as experts in international business to provide them with detailed reports on the competitive environment, including the cyber security industry’s political, social, cultural, economic, technological, and infrastructure. Additionally, they need your help on the best entry mode into the market.”
- Conducts a complete competitive analysis and examines the political, legal, cultural, economic, and technological environment for the cyber security market in Saudi Arabia.
- Identifies competitors’ strengths and weaknesses and compares them with GSA’s strengths and weaknesses and identifies gaps in the market
- Determines and provides recommendations for the best strategy to use for market entry.
- Research the market, conduct market segmentation, and assess the Target Market.
- Consider the size of the market, geographical location, and market needs.
- Identifies competitive advantage for GSA. What sets GSA LLC apart from its competitors?